As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our people safe while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal service you are used to.
Following the latest advice from the UK Government, we have put in place measures to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently, should we need to close our office in the future.
• We are ensuring that our team has the equipment, technology, and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
• Our team will be able to securely access all necessary documentation remotely whilst following our usual processes and controls.
• We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email. If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual contact or call the general office number on 01227 282 805
• As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via video conferencing / Skype if we can arrange these in advance, please
• If resourcing levels in any part of our business are compromised due to illness or inability to work, we will refocus our teams as necessary to deliver to deadlines. This would mean prioritisation of workloads and we would keep those affected updated, whilst taking every effort to mitigate the impact should this situation arise.
• We aim to run a ‘business as usual’ approach as best as possible
We also understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation will present challenges to you and we want to reassure you that we are in this together.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us with any queries.